Bailey Avenue Business Association is proud to announce our 2013 Partnership Event. The event allows us to join to discuss strategic partnerships and celebrate the association members and stakeholders.
Time: 2:00pm, October 9th, 2013
Location: 3163 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY
Feel Free to Contact Us for more details.
Bailey Avenue Partnership Event
The Partners Event will be held Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 2:00pm. We will be announcing our different partnerships, and the content of the partnerships.
- Our 3 council members (Russell, Fontana, Smith)
- Villa Maria College President, staff, and students
- The “Say Yes” students
- Representatives from UB
- The Tools Library
- UB Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- University Height Collaborative
- UDCDA – Gloria Park
- And many more…
- Welcome Remarks from Abraham Cisse, BABA President and quick introduction of our different partners
- Remarks from Council Member Russell on behalf of Council Members (Fontana, Smith, Russell)
- Remarks from Sister Marcella, President of Villa Maria College
- March from East Amherst to Millicent, walking on east side the street, then marching back from Millicent to East Amherst, walking on the west side of the street
- Closing words from BABA President
We will march few blocks to mark the event and showcase Bailey Ave, highlighting the different partnerships, displaying the positive things happening on Bailey Avenue, and draw attention to much more that needs to be done.
Parking: Corners of East Amherst & Bailey Ave, Stockbridge Ave & Bailey Ave, and on Berkshire Avenue behind Shepherd Liquor Store at 418 Berkshire Ave
I really hope you can join us and help us revitalize this important avenue of our city.